February 6, 2015 2:25 pm
Calling all hotel buyers looking to buy a profitable Super 8 in the Midwest! All too often we are asked to call a buyer if we pick up a listing in the metro Kansas City area. In this case, the Super 8 in Atchison, Kansas is located only 40 minutes north of the metro area. Why doe we feel it is a good buy?
- Absentee owned & employee run, so plenty of opportunity for an on-site owner to actually drive sales and connect with local businesses
- Steady revenue over the past 4 years
- $447,000 revenue in 2014
- Can be purchased for around 2.5x – a market price
- Under performing its Comp Set
- Plenty of cash flow to qualify for SBA Loan
Call or email us today for details. This one is a money-maker in a town with little competition and built in demand generators!