In our continued effort to increase the level of our service to our clients, Leisure Real Estate Advisors is always looking for qualified sales associates.
It is our vision to grow at a controlled and systematic manner, with folks that share our vision of service, integrity and hard work. Although we will consider any individual with commercial real estate, hotel franchise sales experience or hotel management, the most successful candidates will possess the following:
- Practicing hotel broker with documented sales production
- Familiar with creating annual business plans, and following it
- Utilize an established database of hotel owners and investors
- Average computer skills
- Licensed in your state of domicile (Broker level preferred)
- A reputation of honesty, fair dealing and a high level of service
- Committed to systematic marketing plan of establishing new relationships (clients)
- Committed to systematic plan of providing exemplary service to your existing clients
Other candidates that would be given consideration are as follows:
- Hotel franchise sales representatives
- Hotel GM or Director of Sales, with at least 3 years sales experience
- Must be licensed in your state of domicile
Those with no hotel brokerage experience must have, in reserve, at least one year’s living expenses, simply because of the “ramp up” time. All associates, whether experienced or not, are independent contractors, not employees. Therefore, you are in charge of your own business under the umbrella and support of one of the most progressive hotel services companies in the country. Once you are established in your market area, the earnings potential can be quite lucrative and very rewarding.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a progressive hotel brokerage company, please complete the form below and attach your resume to the email. We will commit to return a call to you, to provide feedback, regardless of our interest.